Archana Shinde PMP, PRINCE2® Practitioner, ITIL®, CSM®, DevOps Master®, ASM®
- Archana has been a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® since 2008 and PRINCE2® Practitioner since 2010.
- She is also ITIL (Foundation 2011 & Intermediate) and Six Sigma (YB) certified.
- First Class Commerce Graduate from Mumbai University.
- 12+ years of Industry experience. Most of it with CMMI Level 5 Software Development Companies like Citicorp Overseas Software Ltd., Polaris Software Labs Ltd., Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.
- She has handled software development as well as support projects. Her IT experience has been in verticals like Banking, Railway Reservation System and Project Portfolio Management.
- She was offshore Delivery Lead for a critical upgrade (Software as well as Hardware) project for leading US vehicle manufacturer.
- Prior, she was Service Delivery Manager for Portfolio Management(Clarity) projects and was involved in ITIL implementation for the projects.
- For ITIL projects she has played most of the process roles like Incident Manager, Problem Manager, Release & Change Manager, Service Desk Coordinator and Service Manager and has clear understanding of each process
- She has a rich experience in leading Corporate Cash Management software development and implementation projects for a Leading Bank across Eastern European countries.
- She has passion for teaching / training and mentoring.
- She has implemented her project management skills and experience on trainings for ITIL, Microsoft Projects, PMP® certification and Prince2.